Wanted: Farm Assurance Assessors
19 July, 2017
Acoura, a member of the Lloyd’s Register group, is the country’s fastest growing provider of risk services for the UK’s food and drink supply chain. Each year we conduct over 30,000 assessments and inspections across the UK, with 20,000 of these taking place on organic, livestock, dairy and crops farms.
As a result of our rapid growth we are looking to strengthen our Farm Assurance Team through the addition of a number of Self Employed Assessors. We require Farm Assessors based in England, Wales and Northern Ireland who can assess for Red Tractor’s Dairy, Beef and Lamb, Pigs, Crops and Produce standards as well as OF&G Organic, with priority requirements for Pig Farm assessors in Northern Ireland and Crops Assessors in the Norfolk and Yorkshire areas.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in delivering Farm Assurance assessments
- An excellent understanding of the UK agriculture sector
- High levels of IT competency (familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to use tablet devices)
- A commitment to meeting deadlines and ability to manage their time accordingly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please note that while training will be given where appropriate, this is a position which requires previous experience in the sector. An agricultural qualification would also be advantageous.
To apply for the role, or for further details please contact Pat Gray on email@example.com or 0131 335 6600.