Red Tractor Assurance for Farms - Combinable Crops and Sugar Beet
Membership details for the Red Tractor Combinable Crops and Sugar Beet Farm Assurance Scheme.
The Red Tractor label was created to improve and develop food and farming standards across the industry as well as promote the best produce of the UK.
The scheme covers a wide range of different crops including wheat, barley and rye, oilseeds such as linseed and rapeseed, pulses such as peas and beans and most recently, sugar beet. Each of these crops is used in a wide variety of foods and drinks.
Having your crops certified by Acoura Certification to Red Tractor standards has a number of different benefits.
Benefits can include:
- Wider market access for your produce
- Promotes good farming practices
- Red Tractor media and marketing campaigns raise the profile of assured produce
- Year round technical guidance from Acoura staff
- Where possible Acoura will combine audits with similar farm assurance schemes, saving you time, hassle and money
Combinable crops and sugar beet certified to Red Tractor standards demonstrate to consumers and processors that your produce meets nationally agreed standards of quality. The assessment itself covers a number of different areas including crop protection, transport, fertiliser and storage.
Members must demonstrate strict adherence to the scheme standards which are monitored independently by Acoura at least every 12 months.
Contact Acoura Certification for more details about joining the scheme.