Red Tractor Assurance for Farms - Fresh Produce
Membership details for the Red Tractor Fresh Produce Assurance for Farms Scheme.
Red Tractor farm assurance schemes aim to address the concerns of consumers and help ensure that farm produce is well grown, responsibly harvested and safe to eat. The Red Tractor Fresh Produce scheme covers 60+ horticultural crops ranging in scope from asparagus and potatoes to fruit and watercress.
Having your farm assured for Red Tractor Fresh Produce has a number of benefits.
Benefits can include:
- Wider market access for your produce
- Promotes good farming practices
- Red Tractor media and marketing campaigns raise the profile of assured produce
- Year round technical support from Acoura staff
- Where possible Acoura will combine assessments saving you time, hassle and money
While the scheme covers a wide range of fruit, vegetables and salad crops, assessment covers a number of key areas no matter the produce. These include soil management, environmental protection, harvest storage, produce handling and traceability.
Acoura can provide farms assurance for this scheme in both Scotland and England and will combine audits with other schemes where possible - saving you time and hassle.
Contact Acoura Certification for more details about joining the scheme.