Scottish Organic Producers Association (SOPA)
Membership Details for Scottish Organic Producers Association Farm Certification Scheme.
Since 1988 SOPA have been at the forefront of Scotland's organic industry.
Adopting a pragmatic approach in all that they do, they aim to protect and uphold the organic integrity of all products produced by their members certified by Acoura to the SOPA organic standards.
Further to this, SOPA also support members by helping them build financially and environmentally sustainable businesses while also working in a trusting and fair way with industry partners.
Currently Acoura provides inspection for SOPA and members who pass their inspection can expect a number of benefits.
Benefits can include:
- Helps you tap into a growing consumer market
- Demonstrates your commitment to Natural, Green and Kind food production
- Proves to buyers that your produce is fully organic
- Year round technical support from Acoura’s organic experts
- Where possible Acoura will combine inspections with relevant farm assurance schemes
Producers involved in crops, eggs, fruit, livestock and vegetables can all be certified for SOPA organic standards. Each inspection focuses on the key areas that are specific to your farming business.
Contact us for more details about joining the scheme.