Operating across the full food and drink supply chain we are able to offer you comprehensive supplier management, surveillance and risk management services aimed at protecting your business.
Acoura’s Supply Programme has been built to address the issues which surround the increasingly complicated food supply chain. Using a range of services we tailor our programme to ensure that each customer benefits from a service specifically aimed at identifying issues relevant to their business.
We can offer the following services:
- Health Checks
- Risk Assessments
- Independent Supplier Audit Programmes
- Supplier Audit Training
- Expert Advisory Services
Our supplier integrity service can go beyond even the most stringent accredited services and are fully tailored to support your exact business needs.
Advantages can include:
- Increased confidence from buyers - including the multiples
- Improved supplier product standards
- Protection from food fraud
- Field to fork traceability
- Verification of supplier compliance and current standard levels
- Assurances of provenance and product quality
- Ability to effectively compare the value of all your suppliers
Whether you want some basic assurances about where your food is coming from and what quality it is, or want a full overview of your entire supply chain - we will work in partnership with you to help protect your business and its reputation.
Contact us for more details.
Health and Safety Audits
Whatever sort of retail premises you run, our team of environmental health experts are able to go on-site and identify the issues which could adversely affect your staff and customers’ wellbeing.
Marine Stewardship Council’s (MSC) Chain of Custody
Membership details for the Marine Stewardship Council’s Chain of Custody Standard