The Bakers’ Marque
Membership details for the Bakers' Marque Scheme.
The Bakers’ Marque is the leading quality standard for the craft baking industry. Intended to help customers make informed choices about their bakery purchases the Bakers’ Marque is an independent organisation focusing on provenance, production and participation in the local community.
Using four key principles, the Bakers’ Marque aims to encourage quality and transparency in the baking industry. Customers buying their bread from a bakery awarded the Bakers’ Marque can be certain of where their bread comes from and how it was made.
Being a member of the Bakers' Marque can bring with it a number of benefits:
- Meets growing consumer demand for traceability and quality assurance
- Differentiates your product from competitors
- Proves to buyers you meet best practice for food safety
- Access to exclusive point of sales promotional materials
- Can help you enjoy a premium for your products
To find out more about the Bakers' Marque contact us today on 0131 335 6600.
UK legislation now requires all food service, catering and ‘food to go’ industries to inform their customers of the allergens present in their products.
Operating across the full food and drink supply chain we are able to offer you comprehensive supplier management, surveillance and risk management services aimed at protecting your business.