Terms and Conditions
Website use terms and conditions
Use of www.acoura.com is governed by these terms and conditions. Please read them now. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
Any breach of the Terms and Conditions may, at our sole discretion, result in your rights to access the Site being suspended or removed.
The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Nothing on the Site is, or shall be deemed to constitute advice or any form of recommendation. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms. Specifically, we make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of the Site or materials downloaded from the Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, currency, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content or materials); or
- any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
We make no guarantees that the Site is free from so called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading the Site or any of its contents.
The Site contains links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). We do not control Third Party Websites and are not responsible for their content. The inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement or approval of any products, information, materials or services offered or provided on Third Party Websites, or any association with their operators.
We accept no liability for any claims, penalties, loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site; the use or inability to use the Site; the downloading of any materials from the Site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
The content of the Site (including, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by us or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by us. The Site contains registered and unregistered trade marks which we either own or are licensed to use.
You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
- store the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
- print copies of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
- reproduce, copy or transmit the Site, or any part of the Site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
You undertake that you will:
- not use the Site for any purpose which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person including but not limited to making available defamatory material; and
- not use the Site to transmit, distribute or make available any information which contravenes any applicable law or any person’s legal rights including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights.
While we endeavour to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a day, we do not guarantee this and we shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
We reserve the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Scotland and any disputes that may arise will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
For all enquiries please contact us at email@example.com